- 5 tbsp. of CERELAC Mixed Vegetables & Soya
- 1pc. Carrot
- 2/3 cup distilled water
- 1/4 of small Squash
- 1 Pork (matchbox size)
- 1 stem of Malunggay leaves
Step by step
Prepare the Ingredients and/or Equipment
- Hugasan at balatan nang mabuti ang lahat ng vegetables.
- Chop carrots and squash into cubes.
- In a pan, put the pork and let it cook on its own fat/oil.
- Boil carrots and squash until soft.
- Blanch malunggay leaves.
Prepare the Food
- In a bowl, add 5 tbsp. of CERELAC Mixed Vegetables & Soya and pour 2/3 cup water. Stir until the cereal is smooth.
Finishing Touches and Serving
- Ilagay ang squash, carrots at malunggay leaves. Mix it well.
- Add shredded pork to the bowl and serve.
Click the button below to download the recipe:
Nestlé Cerelac® Mixed Vegetables & Soya 120g
Made with spinach, carrots and squash!