GERBER PHILIPPINES BABY SEARCH
The GERBER PH Baby Search helps us find and let the world see little ones who show the charm & character of a GERBER PH Baby. Just send in your little one's best photos and tell us why they should be our GERBER PH Baby of the Month!
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Follow the GERBER Philippines Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Gerberph/) and GERBER Philippines Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/gerberph/).
2. Take a photo of your little one with at least one (1) GERBER® Jar (1st, 2nd foods or GERBER® Organic). Photos must only be submitted by the parent or legal guardian of the child/children. Photos submitted by a friend or relative of the child will not be considered as a valid entry.
3. Entries should be sent as a direct message to the GERBER Philippines Facebook page or through the GERBER Baby Search Liteform on the Nestle Mom & Me website providing the following details:
- Hashtag #GerberPHBabySearch
- Name of Baby
- Age of Baby (in months)
- Name of Parent/Guardian & Contact Number
- Caption of why your little should be the next GERBER® PH
- Baby in fifty (50) words or less
- Photo of Baby with at least one (1) GERBER® jar (1st, 2nd foods
- or GERBER® Organic). The photo entry must not include any
- other brands aside from GERBER® and must not contain any
- offensive or obscene content.
4. The monthly contest runs from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021. The winners will be judged based on the criteria below.
5. Deadline of Submission of Entries
- April 23, 2021 12:00 noon to May 9, 2021 3:00 PM
- May 21, 2021 12:00 noon to June 13, 2021 3:00 PM
- June 25, 2021 12:00 noon to July 11, 2021 3:00 PM
- July 23, 2021 12:00 noon to August 15, 2021 3:00 PM
- August 27, 2021 12:00 noon to September 12, 2021 3:00 PM
- September 24, 2021 12:00 noon to October 10, 2021 3:00 PM
- October 22, 2021 12:00 noon to November 7, 2021 3:00 PM
- November 26, 2021 12:00 noon to December 12, 2021 3:00 PM
NOTE: Dates may change without prior notice.
6. Deliberation & Verification of Winner
- April 14 to 20, 2021
- May 10 to 18, 2021
- June 14 to 22, 2021
- July 12 to 20, 2021
- August 16 to 24, 2021
- September 13 to 21, 2021
- October 11 to 19, 2021
- November 8 to 16, 2021
- December 13 to 21, 2021
7. Winner Announcements
- April 23, 2021 8:00 PM
- May 21, 2021 8:00 PM
- June 25, 2021 8:00 PM
- July 23, 2021 8:00 PM
- August 27, 2021 8:00 PM
- September 24, 2021 8:00 PM
- October 22, 2021 8:00 PM
- November 17, 2021 8:00 PM
- December 22, 2021 8:00 PM
1. Open to Filipino citizens or persons residing in the Philippines for at least one (1) year, eighteen (18) years old and above, and with a child/children who is/are between six(6) months to twenty-four(24) months old.
2. The baby featured in the photo should be aged six(6) months to twenty-four(24) months old at the time the photo was taken and at the time the winners are announced.
3. Twins/triplets/quadruplets/etc., will be considered as one(1) entry. All children must fall within the age range in the preceding paragraph.
4. Duplicate photos of the same child will be considered as one(1) entry. Only one (1) entry per month will be allowed.
5. The child may join multiple times provided s/he has not won in the months prior.
6. The following are not eligible from joining:
- Parents or court-appointed legal guardians who have no children between six (6) months to twenty-four (24) months old.
- An employee of Nestlé Philippines Inc. (NPI), hereinafter the “Organizers of the Promotion”, and other official media partners and sponsors and their relatives up to the fourth (4th) degree of consanguinity and affinity are disqualified from joining.
1. All qualified entries will be reviewed by Nestle Philippines, Inc.(NPI) and the judging panel will deliberate in choosing the winner. The criterion for winning are as follows:
- Expressiveness of the child/children in the Photo - 35%
- Visual Appeal of the Photo - 35 %
- Embodiment of GERBER from the caption of the Photo - 20%
- Use of GERBER Jar/s in the photo - 10%
2. The judging panel will consist of four (4) representatives from Nestle Philippines, Inc. and one (1) medical doctor.
3. The winner will be sent a private message from the GERBER Philippines Facebook page or an email through the contact details provided in the GERBER Philippines Baby Search Liteform to confirm that he/she has won the contest and for him/her to provide the following information:
- Full Name of parent/legal guardian
- Contact Details (Mobile Number, Landline, Email, & Facebook Account)
- Home address
- One (1) scanned copy of one (1) valid government issued ID of the parent/legal guardian.
- One (1) scanned copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- If the participant is a court-appointed legal guardian, a copy of their appointment documents.
Documents and other personal information provided during the verification phase will not be stored on any of NPI's servers and will only be for the purpose of verifying the participant's eligibility to participate in the contest.
4. If the winning entry cannot be verified, it will then be disqualified and, in such an instance, a new entry will be picked.
5. After verification, the winner shall be announced and tagged online on a Facebook post on the GERBER Philippines Facebook page and on an Instagram post on the GERBER Philippines Instagram account.
6. The results from the judging and verification are deemed final.
1. The monthly winners will receive the following:
- One (1) month worth of supply of GERBER 1st and 2nd Foods (worth PHP 1,500.00, 30 jars
- One (1) GERBER Premium Item (Silicone spoon, feeding bib, ecobag)
- Congratulatory post on social media accounts of GERBER Philippines
2. The prizes will be delivered to the winner’s address as provided during the verification phase.
- During the delivery, if the winner or the authorized representative is unable to receive the prize, the courier will attempt to deliver the prize again. If neither one of them are present to receive the prize during the second (2nd) delivery, no attempt will be made to deliver the prize for the third (3rd) time. In this case, the prize can only be claimed personally by the winner or his or her duly authorized representative at Nestle Philippines Inc., 31 Plaza Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines 1200 on a date scheduled and agreed upon with the Organizers of the Promotion. The decision of the Organizers of the Promotion on this matter is final.
- Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days after the expiration of the last day of the promotion period shall be forfeited in favor of Nestle Philippines, Inc. (NPI), with the prior approval of the FDA.
1. By joining and participating in the “GERBER Philippines Baby Search” promotion, those qualified and interested to join the Promotion and their child/children featured in the entries (the “Participant/s”) hereby confirm, agree and acknowledge that:
- They have read the full mechanics of the Promotion and agree to the terms and conditions of the same;
- NPI is permitted to receive their registration data as well as data relating to their child/children. All personal information supplied will be used by NPI for running this promotion, in accordance with its privacy notice (https://www.nestle.com.ph/info/privacypolicy), including the prizes and publicity, as provided in the next succeeding paragraph;
- Organizers of the Promotion have the sole and exclusive right to qualify any of the Participants as a participant and/or a winner in the promotion and communicate the same at any time, in any territory, and through any medium of release (mass media, digital media, etc.);
- They shall hold Organizers of the Promotion and its employees and agents free and harmless from any and all claims, suits, and actions for damages or liabilities that may be brought by other persons, natural or juridical, in connection with their participation in this promotion as well as the statements and declarations made by the Participants in relation to the Promotion;
- Organizers of the Promotion may, without further compensation to the Participants:(a) reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, make available and/or communicate to the public, exhibit, or broadcast any entries submitted to the Promotion by any means or media without restriction of any kind as to quantity, purpose or time, whether commercial or otherwise, or to any country or territory in the world; and (b) authorize any of the above activities;
- Organizers of the Promotion shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, reproduction and/or adaptations by third parties of any of the entries; and
- Participants have secured all necessary consents from persons whose names, images, and other personal information appear in their entry as to the inclusion of such personal information in the entry and the publication of the same according to Clause 4(d) of these mechanics.They have read the full mechanics of the Promotion and agree to the terms and conditions of the same;
2. Nestle Philippines, Inc. (NPI) reserves the right to disqualify an entry, refuse the publication of and/or remove an entry as it deems fit and just and its decision on the matter is final. A participant represents and warrants that:
- The submissions created by the participant and the participant’s use of the submissions do not constitute an invasion of any person's right of privacy or publicity, or improper or unlawful use of any person's name or likeness.
- He/she has secured a valid and binding release or has otherwise obtained the valid and binding consent of such person to use his or her likeness in the manner contemplated herein.
- The submissions are not unlawful, nor do they facilitate the violation of any law or any applicable regulation, or any Facebook agreement, rule or policy.
3. Organizers of the Promotion reserves the right to ensure that this application/promotion does not include or depict images or pictures of pregnant women, lactating mothers, and/or individuals with children below six (6) months, in compliance with Executive Order No. 51 otherwise known as the Milk Code of the Philippines and/or its revised Implementing Rules and Regulations, as well as internal policies and regulations of organizers of the promotion.
4. Organizers of the Promotion assumes no responsibility for:
- Any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information on the website/s herein caused by any third party (i.e., website users, hackers, among others) or caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the conduct of the promotion.
- Any statement, comment or declaration posted or submitted to the GERBER Philippines Facebook page. Said statements, comments or declarations are those of the participants or members of said Facebook Fan Page and not of the Organizers of the Promotion.
- Any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, and other problems or technical malfunctions in the conduct of this promotion.
- Any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of the email addresses used in this promotion.
- Any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of any of the submissions of the participants under this promotion or other similar instances that may occur in connection with or in relation to this promotion.
5. Nestle Philippines, Inc. (NPI) and its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives or agents shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any access to and use of the GERBER Philippines Facebook page.
6. Organizers of the Promotion shall be entitled to cancel, discontinue or suspend this promotion on the basis of the occurrence of force majeure events or any event beyond the control of the Organizers of the Promotion that will not make it possible for them to continue with the conduct of the promotion without affecting the fairness and integrity of the same, including but not limited to the following:
- Programs not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering;
- Unauthorized intervention;
- Technical failures;
- Technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment, and software;
- Failure of any email account to transmit message/s to the organizers of the promotion on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website;
- Injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person's computer due to or resulting from participating in the promotion or downloading any materials from the website/s; or
- Any other causes which would corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, and integrity of selecting the participants in this promotion.
The decision of the Organizers of the Promotion to cancel, discontinue or suspend this promotion on the basis of the foregoing is absolute and final and they will not engage in any dialogue with any person regarding such decision.
7. The GERBER Philippines Facebook page is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis. Nestle Philippines, Inc. (NPI) gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise including warranties or representations that materials found on the links therein, including those provided by the participants will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely or non-infringing upon third party rights; that access to the links found therein, including those provided by the participants will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the links found therein, including those provided by the participants, will be secure; or that any advice or opinion obtained from links found therein, including those provided by the participants, is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are expressly disclaimed.