L.comfortis belongs to the Lactobacilli family of probiotic bacteria. Its scientific name is L.reuteri. It is naturally found in the tummy of healthy children. L.comfortis stays alive as it travels along the long and winding roads of the tummy where there are harsh acids and enzymes that break down food into usable components by the body.
L.comfortis’ “live” presence in the tummy contributes to a stronger presence of good bacteria in the tummy. When good bacteria outnumber bad bacteria in the tummy, a child is less susceptible to infections that can cause tummy discomfort.
Research shows that children can very well benefit from an intake of L.comfortis. It has been proven to reduce crying time of children with colic. It also helps increase the frequency of bowel movement among children suffering from constipation.
Drinking milk with L.comfortis everyday is one way to put a smile in your child's tummy Whether doing chores or playing outdoors, a child beams with happiness with a strong tummy!
- Chau, Kim, et al. The Journal of Pediatrics 2015; 166.1:74-78
- Coccorullo, Paola. The Journal of Pediatrics. 2010;1-5
- Romano, C. & Ferrau V. “Case-control study on the efficacy of L. Reuteri supplementation in treatment of functional abdominal pain in childhood”. Congresso Nazionale FIMP. 2007
- Savino, Francesco. Official Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics 2010
- Thomas DW, et al. Clinical Report—Probiotics and Prebiotics in Pediatrics. Pediatrics 2010;126:1217–1231.