Made with real single fruits and veggies; these purees have no added sugars and no added preservatives with no artificial colors or flavors.
Vitamin C Added
• Store unopened jars in a cool place, keep away from direct sunlight
• Refrigerate after opening no longer than 48 hours
• Reject if safety button is up because seal is broken
• Ready to use
• May be served at room temperature or warmed
• If heated, stir, test temperature before serving
• Do not store in the freezer or the deep-freezer
For more information and details:
Nestle Consumer Hotline
*Mak TN, Angeles-Agdeppa I, Tassy M, Capanzana MV, Offord EA. Contribution of Milk Beverages to Nutrient Adequacy of Young Children and Preschool Children in the Philippines. Nutrients. 2020;12(2):392. Published 2020 Feb 1. doi:10.3390/nu12020392
Denney L, Angeles-Agdeppa I, Capanzana MV, Toledo MB, Donohue J, Carriquiry A. Nutrient Intakes and Food Sources of Filipino Infants, Toddlers and Young Children are Inadequate: Findings from the National Nutrition Survey 2013. Nutrients. 2018;10(11):1730. Published 2018 Nov 11. doi:10.3390/nu10111730
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine